Quality design is as important in the label making process, as is quality printing. We are able to offer our clients excellent design terms that can hardly be matched by other label printing companies.
Our friendly design team can do the following for you, at no extra charge:
- Prepare your existing design for printing
- Make as many small changes to the design as needed
- Make as many label design versions as needed
- Redesign your existing label artwork
- Provide expert advice on how to include mandatory information on the label
- Provide expert advice on the visual identity of your brand/company
We charge a very competitive hourly fee for creating label designs for scratch. However, if you become our regular customer, we will provide new designs for your future orders for free.
We’ll walk you through our 4-step process of designing your food label:
- We get as much information about your product as possible: your food packaging shape, size, material it is made of, where it will be stored, how it will be shipped and handled, expected shelf-life of your product. Etc.
- You will send us your existing design, if you have one, or any design elements that you want us to use for the label (company logo, any specific illustration, photo, design, etc.)
- Our designers will create a label design from scratch or redesign your existing artwork according to your preferences.
- We send you the design for approval before we start printing.
There are no hidden charges with our design services. Our friendly designers will do their best to create a food label design according to your standards.